SuperValu is looking for your local SuperStars…
Do you know someone who’s done something amazing?
Someone whose selfless actions have made a big difference to the lives of others in your community?
Nominate a SuperStar you know and they could win £1000 for themselves and a £1000 donation to a registered charity of their choice.
The SuperStar categories include:
- Young SuperStar
- Fundraising SuperStar
- Unsung SuperStar
- Community Group SuperStar
- Social Enterprise SuperStar
For a breakdown of the entry criteria, click here.
Supervalu Superstars Nominee Details
Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions are the overarching terms and conditions that apply to the SuperValu SuperStars competition promoted by SuperValu NI, controlled by Musgrave Group. Note, SuperValu stores are owned independently so not all stores may be participating in the competition.
- NAME OF COMPETITION: SUPERVALU SUPERSTARS
- PROMOTER: MUSGRAVE RETAIL PARTNERS NI, Belfast Harbour Estate, 1-19 Dargan Drive, Belfast, BT3 9JG
Musgrave Retail Partners NI is legally responsible for operating SuperValu SuperStars.
The promoter of the Competition will be Musgrave Group.
Musgrave Group is a registered company in UK, ROI and Europe. You can write to us using the following process if you have any concern in relation to any Competition, setting out clearly the name of the Competition, the name of our partner running the Competition and your issue:
(a) In the first instance, the store running the Competition. Details of the relevant addresses can be found at the group website, www.musgravegroup.com.
(b) If you are not satisfied with the response from your local store, please write to Musgrave Retail Partners NI, Belfast Harbour Estate, 1-19 Dargan Drive, Belfast BT3 9JG, providing details of your response from your local store.
- WEBSITE: www.supervalu.co.uk
- MEDIA PARTNERS:
The Sun (Northern Ireland edition), 4TH Floor, Bishop’s Square, Redmond’s Hill, Dublin 2
U105, Level 7, City Quays 2, 2 Clarendon Rd, Belfast BT1 3FD, United Kingdom
- COMPETITION REGISTRATION: Nominations open on Monday 18 June 2018 at 0900 and remain open until 31st August 2018 at 1700.
- COMPETITION PROMOTION: Nomination forms will be available on SuperValu website and through the SuperValu Facebook page.
- SUPERVALU STORES: For a full list of SuperValu NI stores visit www.supervalu.co.uk
- ENTRANT RESTRICTIONS: SuperValu SuperStars is open to residents of Northern Ireland. If you are nominating someone under the age of 18, you must seek permission from the child’s parent, guardian or carer. The draw is not open to employees of Musgrave Group companies, their families, or anyone else associated with this promotion.
- ROUTES OF ENTRY: Free entry will be available online
Preference will not be given over entry routes as stated below.
Nominations not submitted in accordance with these rules, damaged, incomplete, altered or illegible will be disqualified.
- JUDGING: Nominations will be judged by SuperValu, The Sun, U105 and Pamela Ballantine
CATEGORIES AND CRITERIA
- CATEGORIES: Categories include:
• Young SuperStar
• Fundraising SuperStar
• Unsung SuperStar
• Community Group SuperStar
• Social Enterprise SuperStar
• Overall SuperValu SuperStar 2018 (selected from the winners of the previous five categories)
For full category criteria please visit supervalu.co.uk
- FINALISTS: Category finalists will be shortlisted from all applicants and must be available for publicity purposes at their local SuperValu store. Category Finalists will be announced by The Sun (NI edition) and U105 from mid-September 2018.
- SUPERVALU SUPERSTAR: An overall winner will be chosen from the shortlisted entries and will be announced at the SuperValu SuperStar final. In order to qualify for the title of SuperValu SuperStar, finalists will be required to attend the SuperValu SuperStar final at Titanic Hotel, on 21st November 2018 (time TBC). Each finalist will be permitted to bring one guest to the event. If the finalist is under 18, they will be required to be accompanied by an adult.
- PRIZES: Each finalist will each receive a certificate and SuperValu Shopping Voucher. Each category winner will receive a SuperValu SuperStar trophy. The overall SuperValu SuperStar will receive the Overall SuperValu SuperStar trophy, £1,000 prize fund and a £1000 donation to a registered Northern Ireland charity of their choice. The prizes cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
- PUBLICITY: All finalists and the SuperValu SuperStars winner will be required to take part in publicity in connection with this competition, including advertising and PR both on and off line. If you do not agree with this we recommend that you do not nominate yourself or a third party for the title of SuperValu SuperStar 2018.
- The decision is final and the winner be adjudged by the Musgrave Group only and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- If a finalist does not respond within 30 days of the closing date of nominations and after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them, the promoter will be entitled to redraw for the finalist without any liability to the finalist for having done so.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.